Wake up. Make sure everything is packed, double-check your wallet, phone, keys. (Check, check..they were a here a minute..oh ok here they are, check)
You are all set for your trip. It may be for business, pleasure or both. Either way, chances are you have checked your bag multiple times and flight status.
There is one thing that most people neglect to do, which might be the most important part of traveling.
We have all been hungry at the airport and had to settle for an $8 bag of almonds or goodness help us….fast food. Which ultimately leads us to feeling crummy. Not only physically but mentally as we try to justify the expense for things that are just not good for us.
Make snacks a part of your planning routine. Your mind and your body will thank you when you’re traveling. Plus if there is a delay or your don’t even get an armrest to use. You can rest assured knowing your fueled up properly and won’t get grumpy.
Here are a few of my go to snacks to pack in my satchel.
- Peanut butter and banana sandwich (All natural PB if you can please)
- Healthy snack bars (Rise Bars Almond Honey Protein are the best or Quest Bars) Most others are glorified candy bars
- Raw almonds (Roasted or plain)
- Any type of fruit
- Sliced vegetables (Pick your favorite and pack a dip, peanut butter or hummus)
- A small package of chicken cut up for easy eating
This is a sample. Be creative and chose whole, healthy foods!
Make it the best day!