When there is a busy day ahead the last thing we think about is our food for the day. We know our schedule is busy with meetings and running around. However, we don’t plan for the healthy snacks we need to stay fueled.
By preparing healthy snacks the night before a busy day, you will be rewarded. It will keep your energy higher and you will not succumb to the fast food temptations.
The options are endless for grab and go snacks you can prepare at home. Here are some of my favorites!
- Roasted non-salted almonds (or any nuts you prefer)
- A peanut butter (natural peanut butter, no salt or oils added) and banana sandwich on whole grain bread
- A cup of non-fat, plain, Greek yogurt with berries mixed in or whey protein isolate mixed in
- A bag of your favorite veggies cut up. hummus or peanut butter for dipping
- A smoothie you can made the previous night
- Homemade trail mix
- Avocado spread on a piece of toast
- Quest or Rise protein bars
Make it the best day!