- 3 cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ cup egg whites (around 2 large eggs)
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 scoop of whey protein powder unsweetened
- 1 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the pumpkin puree, egg whites, vanilla, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, banana, protein powder and almond milk.
- Mix until smooth and completely combined. Add the oatmeal to the mixture and mix again until completely combined.
- Pour into a greased or sprayed 8×8 inch baking pan or 9×13.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes (less for a 9×13) or until the center springs back when touched. Serve like you would brownies or a casserole. Enjoy!
Make it the best day!