It’s summer and you can feel it with the 95 degree temperatures! On these days, we mostly crave light and refreshing meals. Keeping with that theme here is a wonderful light and crisp fruit salad.
You can substitute any fruit to your liking. Feel free to mix and match to your taste buds!
- 4 Cups Watermelon
- 2 Cups Fresh Strawberries
- 2 Large Peaches cut into wedges
- 1 Cup Seedless Grapes, halved
- 2 Cups Blueberries
- Fresh Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped mint
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Combine watermelon, strawberries, peaches, grapes and blueberries in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk lemon juice, mint, lemon zest, and honey together in a small bowl; drizzle over the fruit mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Make it the best day!